- In the contact forms, we ask you to provide your personal data, such as: first name and last name, email address and your telephone number. Pursuant to your consent, we contact you to present our offer and advice in choosing the best solution for you.
- Should you agree in the form to be sent marketing information, we shall send you information about our new services, websites, competitions and surveys. Such information is sent not more than once a month. Remember that you may revoke your consent at any time and the consent is voluntary.
- In order to perform the provisions of the contract, we process the following data: first name, last name, place of residence, Tax Identification Number (NIP), email address, payment details. We ensure full confidentiality of the aforementioned data.
- We collect and store data such as the user IP addresses, cookies and user browser data. The policy of using Cookies is listed below
- We collect and store data pursuant to your voluntary consent or from publicly available sources.
- Pursuant to article 13 of the 2016/679 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of 95/46/EC Directive (hereinafter: GDPR), I inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Less Mess Storage sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (address: al.Krakowska 271, 02-133 Warsaw). Contact is also possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed pursuant to the consent given by you – art. 6 par. 1 letter a of GDPR regarding submitting offers by the Administrator, applications to the National Debt Register of the Economic Information Bureau SA or for marketing purposes. If you submit the aforementioned offers in connection with the performance of the contract referred to in point 3, your data will be processed pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 letter b GDPR.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of performing the lease, transport, shipment orders or other agreements concluded with the Administrator, and for credit card charges – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 letter b of GDPR.
- Your personal data will also be processed on the basis of the legally justified interest of the Administrator – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 letter f of GDPR, including claim management in the framework of current policies regarding property brought to storage and transported by the Administrator.
- Your personal data will be kept and stored for the duration of the aforementioned contract until the expiration of claims arising from non-performance or improper performance of the aforementioned contract. All data processed for accounting and tax purposes will be processed by the Administrator for 5 years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arises. Subject to the above, in the case of the need to process personal data in connection with the pursuit of claims arising from non-performance or improper performance of the aforementioned contract, the Administrator will store your data until the final conclusion of the proceedings and/or for the duration of the proceedings before the Supreme Court (SN) conducted on the basis of a cassation complaint placed and/or until the right to resume legal proceedings expires. After the aforementioned periods, the data will be deleted or anonymized.
- Regarding the consent referred to in point 3 – your data will be collected and stored until such consent is withdrawn or in case of a legally justified reason for its expiry.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data from the Administrator, the right to rectify it, delete or limit its processing, the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer the data, and in the case of the consent referred to in point 3 – the right to withdraw the consent at any time.
- You have the right to place a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data in the case referred to in point 3 is the result of a contract or agreements concluded; hence the obligation to provide the data. Failure to provide such data will result in the inability to perform the concluded contract.
- Providing personal data in the case referred to in point 2 is voluntary, however, failure to provide data will result in the inability to receive offers.
- The recipients of your personal data may be: law firms, our subcontractors, including entities providing IT services and network maintenance, insurance companies, courier and shipping companies or other entities authorized under legal regulations, including courts, law enforcement or bailiffs.
- We protect your personal data the best we can. We take the utmost care in relation to the processing of personal data, in particular regarding the prevention of breach by unauthorized individuals, the possibility of their loss or unlawful distribution.
Web browser cookies